Redland offers industry-leading benefits including competitive compensation; incentive-based bonuses; Redland University training program, flex-time; Paid-Time-Off; a sabbatical leave/bonus program; and a collaborative, comfortable, and relaxed working environment.
We are always interested in finding new talented professionals to join our team. Please visit our Careers Page for current openings. We encourage you to share your information so you may be notified of new opportunities that also match your qualifications.
Redland’s Employee Benefits
- Health, Dental, and Vision Care Insurance (employee pays 30%)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Retirement 401K Plan (employer matching 4%)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) 20 days
- 8 Recognized Holidays
- Seven-Year Sabbatical leave program: 4-week continuous leave, plus travel bonus
- Star Performer Bonus
- Associate Bonus